Brexit Impact on UK Customers Follow
Brexit Impact on UK Customers
As you know, the decision by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, known as Brexit, presents new challenges to both businesses and their customers across both the UK and the EU. As Plume Labs is a French company and serves our European and UK based customers from our warehouse in France, we are not excluded from this. While there are elements that we still do not have complete visibility into, the impact customs clearance will have and wait times among them, we are still dedicated to providing a high level of support and customer service to our community in the UK.
How could this impact you?
If you would like to make a purchase to be shipped to a physical location in the UK, the following process applies:
- You will be able to make the purchase on our online store and will be asked to pay for the product at a price that includes:
- VAT (Value-Added Tax). VAT is 20% in the UK.
- Customs processing fees: those fees are estimated at £27 for orders under £873, and at £40 for orders above £873.
- Your order will be shipped from France and will need to go through UK customs clearance. Unfortunately, the process is still fluctuant, so we cannot guarantee a total lead time. Estimated lead time should be 4 to 5 business days, however sometimes custom clearance can take longer.
- Upon delivery, you should have no additional charge to pay. If you are requested to pay anything, please contact us.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will keep you up to date on any and all changes!
In advance, thank you infinitely for your patience and trust!
Team Plume Labs