Flow's strap uses the highest quality synthetic leather, meaning is does not contain animal products. During our design focus groups, we repeatedly heard from our users a desire for durable materials that invoke a quality, natural feel. Leather came up repeatedly as the material of choice. In the end we opted for a Microfiber Leather (a non animal-based high-tech simulation of high-end leather products, with a lot of similar characteristics as real leather) in order to remain true to our user group’s work and vision while making Flow universally appealing.
Articles in this section
- What is the Plume AQI?
- How do I install my Flow?
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- How can I contact Plume Labs?
- How do I perform a factory reset of my Flow?
- My Flow is already associated with another account! What do I do?
- Waking up your Flow
- How does Flow work?
- What are the Flow Warm-up and Burn-in Periods?
- What are Moves and Spots and how are they created?