Flow's strap uses the highest quality synthetic leather, meaning is does not contain animal products. During our design focus groups, we repeatedly heard from our users a desire for durable materials that invoke a quality, natural feel. Leather came up repeatedly as the material of choice. In the end we opted for a Microfiber Leather (a non animal-based high-tech simulation of high-end leather products, with a lot of similar characteristics as real leather) in order to remain true to our user group’s work and vision while making Flow universally appealing.
Articles in this section
- What is the Plume AQI?
- How do I install my Flow?
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- How Accurate is Flow?
- How do I export my Flow data?
- How we create street by street maps
- How do I update my Flow's firmware?
- How can I make sure my Flow is accurate?
- How do I share my Flow? (use Flow with more than 1 device)
- How can I reduce air pollution inside?