When taking a reading, the 12 LEDs in Flow’s capacitive touch zone provide real-time, glanceable information about the air quality around you. A second touch will display your air pollution exposure over the last twelve hours—one light for each hour.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- What pollutants does Flow measure?
- Does Flow use animal products in its design?
- Will Flow work with any smartphone?
- Will Flow continue to work if it disconnects from its companion app?
- How accurate is Flow?
- What happens to my data?
- What do the LEDs on the front of Flow mean?
- How long does the battery last?
- Is Flow Waterproof?