The data that you collect using Flow is stored in Flow’s companion application for you to view. The app also uses your data to give you advice on how to avoid air pollution. Your raw data is then scrubbed of any personal information before being entered into our environmental data platform.
Articles in this section
- What is the Plume AQI?
- How do I install my Flow?
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- How can I contact Plume Labs?
- How do I perform a factory reset of my Flow?
- My Flow is already associated with another account! What do I do?
- Waking up your Flow
- How does Flow work?
- What are the Flow Warm-up and Burn-in Periods?
- What are Moves and Spots and how are they created?