Yes. Flow will continue to track your exposure to air pollution even when it is not connected to your device. You can also use the glanceable LED display to get real-time exposure levels when Flow is disconnected. When you reconnect Flow to the companion app on your device, Flow will transfer all of its data for you to see in more detail.
Articles in this section
- What is the Plume AQI?
- How do I install my Flow?
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- How do I update my Flow's firmware?
- How often should I synchronize my data?
- How do I share my Flow? (use Flow with more than 1 device)
- How can I reduce air pollution inside?
- How do I contact Flow support using the App?
- What happens to my data?