Yes. Flow will continue to track your exposure to air pollution even when it is not connected to your device. You can also use the glanceable LED display to get real-time exposure levels when Flow is disconnected. When you reconnect Flow to the companion app on your device, Flow will transfer all of its data for you to see in more detail.
Articles in this section
- What is the Plume AQI?
- How do I install my Flow?
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- How can I contact Plume Labs?
- How do I perform a factory reset of my Flow?
- My Flow is already associated with another account! What do I do?
- Waking up your Flow
- How does Flow work?
- What are the Flow Warm-up and Burn-in Periods?
- What are Moves and Spots and how are they created?