Yes. Flow will continue to track your exposure to air pollution even when it is not connected to your device. You can also use the glanceable LED display to get real-time exposure levels when Flow is disconnected. When you reconnect Flow to the companion app on your device, Flow will transfer all of its data for you to see in more detail.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a smartphone and the companion app to use Flow?
- What pollutants does Flow measure?
- Does Flow use animal products in its design?
- Will Flow work with any smartphone?
- Will Flow continue to work if it disconnects from its companion app?
- How accurate is Flow?
- What happens to my data?
- What do the LEDs on the front of Flow mean?
- How long does the battery last?
- Is Flow Waterproof?