No. Flow's 360 air intake is designed for maximum air circulation—this means that water can get in as well. Take extra care to keep it dry and out of the rain, moisture can affect Flow’s internal components.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a smartphone / tablet and the companion app to use Flow?
- What pollutants does Flow measure?
- Does Flow use animal products in its design?
- Will Flow work with any smartphone?
- Will Flow continue to work if it disconnects from its companion app?
- How accurate is Flow?
- What happens to my data?
- What do the LEDs on the front of Flow mean?
- How long does the battery last?
- Is Flow Waterproof?