Plume Labs Return Policy
At Plume Labs, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase and we have provided this Return Policy for your convenience.
We will refund your full pre-order price at any time while we are in our pre-order period (the period of time during final development and prior to our shipping date).
We will process your return and refund within 14 business days of receipt and inspection and apply a credit to your original payment method. A credit will appear on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank and billing cycle.
We offer refunds for pre-order on physical goods (i.e., Flow) only, and not on any software or downloads.
Exchange or Repair
If you believe any product shipped to you is faulty, please contact Plume Labs at email@example.com to request a return within 30 days of receipt of the product (no return notice will be accepted by Plume Labs thereafter). Our sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product; how we replace or repair the product is at our sole discretion. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, cords, manuals and accessories
You agree to read, and abide by any written instructions shipped with your product and all safety precautions contained therein. If you do not understand any part of any of these instructions or the functionality of the product, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plume Labs will have no obligation whatsoever to you or anyone else for any of the following:
- use of the product other than in accordance with our published specifications;
- modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the product made by a party other than one we authorize;
- failure by you or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the product specified by us, including, without limitation, temperature or humidity ranges;
- damage from external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, power surges, or improper usage of any electrical source;
- attempting to charge the product with any charger other than a 5V / 500mA charger;
- attempting to affix anything to the product;
- failure to determine the suitability of the product for your intended use;
- failing to make sure that any other person who uses the product also complies with these terms and any other guidance we provide you, whether this guidance is included in writing with the product or made available on our website;
- any continued use of the product after you detect any material defect; and
- any other improper use of the product.
All products that are returned to us become our property. We are not responsible for any content or information stored in any Product you return to us.
If you have any questions about this Return Policy, please contact Plume Labs by sending an email to email@example.com