Flow's strap uses the highest quality synthetic leather, meaning is does not contain animal products. During our design focus groups, we repeatedly heard from our users a desire for durable materials that invoke a quality, natural feel. Leather came up repeatedly as the material of choice. In the end we opted for a Microfiber Leather (a non animal-based high-tech simulation of high-end leather products, with a lot of similar characteristics as real leather) in order to remain true to our user group’s work and vision while making Flow universally appealing.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a smartphone / tablet and the companion app to use Flow?
- Does Flow use animal products in its design?
- Will Flow work with any smartphone?
- Will Flow continue to work if it disconnects from its companion app?
- How accurate is Flow?
- What happens to my data?
- How long does the battery last?
- Is Flow Waterproof?
- How big is Flow?